We went to COBA, one of the few places they still let you climb the Mayan ruins. I have to admit that I got a little nervous at the top, but the view was worth the trek up.


Here is the house where we are staying and the view from our window. It seems almost unreal that places like this exist----and even more unreal that we don't choose to live here full time. I really think that I was made for the beach life.


As much fun as we are having, we find ourselves planning how we can come back and bring you guys next time. Now that we have staked the place out, we will know the best places to bring you guys. We love and miss you!!! Be good and keep earning those kid dollars!!!

Con mucho amor,
Mom and Dad
5 comments:
so sweet, I'll show mom how to get here :)
If I had your legs, I think I'd be made for beach life too :)
so so jealous!! Looks amazing!!
Hola! So glad you are having such a grand time! You deserve it! And that last picture of you and JRo needs to be framed and hung in a prominent place in your home.
Happy Trails!
Hey, I know you are basking in your love and the sunshine, but I need to talk to you! I am training for a triathalon (just a sprint one, maybe olympic, but definitely NOT the real deal) right now and I SUCK at swimming! (so hard on my ego b/c I thought I was in shape and low and behold I am near drowning after 2 laps!). I was hoping you could give me some tips or something. Unfortunately, I am not much of a biker either, so I am going for completion here, but the whole drowning thing is putting a damper on things!! :) Have fun in Cancun, I am going to call you soon b/c I might take you up on your vacation and swimming tips!! Love you!!
Post a Comment