Friday, March 27, 2009

Nick Name

The sign that someone has officially been accepted as a part of a gang is when they get their nick name. On their own, the kids seem to have decided on one for Autumn. When I named her, I couldn't think of how we would shorten Autumn, but now it seems so clear. AUTY it is.









And who wouldn't want to be a part of this gang??

5 comments:

maugers said...

Cute pictures! I like Auty, it seems really natural :) I never knew how you could make a nickname from Elijah either...but you did it! Do I have a nickname?

Sullivan Family said...

Melissa, she is truely an angel!! I love the nick name! Hope you are doing well.

Natalie said...

Oh that is darling! She definitely fits in perfectly. Nicknames are important, especially from siblings!

Anonymous said...

Lovin Naughy Auty! Can't wait to see you all, Heather

Unknown said...

So cute! I can't believe Elijah is 4. He grew up so fast. I can still picture him just a few days after he was born. He is still as handsome as ever.