Sunday, February 1, 2009

Autumn Blessed







What a simple, sweet day. The family gathered, she was given a name and a blessing and it just felt like a happy day. Among other things, Jason blessed her to be a peacemaker and that she would be a good friend and confidant to those around her. These stood out to me and, from what I gather of her personality so far, these rang true.

Thanks to our family for extended their hours of being dressed up. It means so much that Autumn has so many people to love and support her.

(I got a little camera happy, but that hat just had to be documented.)









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how I wish I could have been there. It was fun talking to you the other day. I'm hoping you are all happy. Heather

Kimberly said...

Hey...next time (with baby #5 - hahahaha) call me so I can come!!! We live close enough so we can do that now, ya know?!?!?!?! Not that I have been a very good friend and invited you over since you have lived here...but I am planning to do so soon =)

Congrats! It is such a fun day...if you have gotten sleep the night before. What a blessing to live by family so they can all be there to be a part of it all.

Karina Houser said...

Awwww! She is so precious and everyone looks so nice!! Thanks for the great pics - we miss you guys.

Natalie said...

LOVE the hat! Girls are so fun! Happy blessing day, I'm glad it went well. Families are so important!

Chelsea said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! Autumn is so beautiful, it just isn't right that I live so far away. Sounds like it was a beautiful day.