
This little lady has been putting on quite a show these days. All of the commotion has really helped Elijah to connect to his "baby dirl" that is coming. They love to talk to her and to listen for her response. I just hope all this somersaulting is not a preview of a wild one on the way.
5 comments:
Nope, it's the sign of a gymnast on the way!
Great picture!
I never knew Madeline had powers to stop the rain! But I should have known. I mean, she's Madeline!
Hey! We share the same quirk! Can't add links either! At least I'm in good company.
That is a really cool picture. What a cute belly you have.
Hey, I am still on the quirky thing...you need to add your obsessive disdain for chewing. I still remember how irritated you'd get with anyone who chewed at all...do you blend your kids food? hee hee.
Yeah for wiggly worms. I always welcomed the in womb dancing. Just another sign that they were alive and thriving. She's just getting some early practice so she can keep up with Madeline.
So cute! Julie's here with me and we are catching up on your life. What a beautiful family you have!! I can't believe you have another on the way. Maybe we will finish your blanket for this one... or perhaps for the next one!!
All our love,
Alicia and Julie
Melissa! I have so loved catching up on you today - and your lovely growing family! This is one of my all-time fave photos, it is fantastic. I hope you are loving your CO and settling in! So good to "see" you!
Post a Comment