These don't happen very often for our family, and our family is much smaller than many, but it still was a BIG deal for us!!!! Eating, laughing, touring and some friendly competition. We kept it easy, we keep it fun and most of all, we kept it classy!!!!
(the two Adams sisters)
(the Howard sisters)
(Hey angie, can you send me the big group picture????)
I love the picture of you and your sister. I can't believe how great you both look. you better get that one framed or something! Are those all of her kids? How fun. Cousins are the best. Great pictures.
2 comments:
I can bet you guys had the best time! I love the whoopi cushions on the bench.
I love the picture of you and your sister. I can't believe how great you both look. you better get that one framed or something! Are those all of her kids? How fun. Cousins are the best. Great pictures.
Post a Comment