

Thanks to yet another calling in enrichment, and thanks to yet another Fabulous Friday, I have found a new craft. It's easy, it's cheap, and I am a bit obsessed. It's called Felting, and I first saw it on Martha Stewart months ago. In an attempt to have an original craft, I have delved into this new world.
All you need is a felting needle, some roving (wool), and some creativity. There are no stencils, but I do steel ideas from the web and from cake designs. I have just been taking my kids clothes or getting some from the thrift store and going hog wild after my kids go to bed.

If you want to find out more just google "martha stewart felting" or look it up on u-tube.



3 comments:
Totally cute! I've been wanting to learn to do that forever!
Holy smokes! Look at you little Crafty Loo!! You need to remove that bushel and let all your talents shine.
That dinosaur is amazing!!!!! Wow, you've really outdone yourself! Those are really beautiful. It makes me want to do more...we'll see :)
Post a Comment