We traveled north west, right between Granby and Grandlake for some Colorado Camping. Jaxen and Madeline discovered a love of canoeing, while Elijah discovered a talent for fishing. Jason caught a fish, we saw and moose and had a mean game of go fish. Here's a little slide show of our adventures.
5 comments:
I love the pic of them all in the canoe. Looks like you all found HOME!
What a great slide show! How do your pictures make everything look so fairy tale? THAT's talent :) I wish I could've gone...even though we weren't invited, I'm sure you meant to :) Love you guys!
Melissa! How are you? I'm playing catch up with your life right now. A girl huh? Congrats. That is awesome. I bet Madeline is so excited about that. And Elijah is looking like Jaxen to me. Looks like a fun camping trip. Everyone is getting so big.
About California. We are moving to northern, in Walnut Creek. But we will be in southern possibly in June and July(?) I need to find out when you guys will be there and see if we can see each other. If we don't over lap, we must plan a get together with everyone. (your blog about your friend Christen made me cry. I totally agree and know what you mean).
Hope you and that little girl inside of you are feeling good!
Jealous...So jealous.
Congrats on your baby girl.
Miss you out here.
heloo, loved the new opening pic. Are you posing or what??? Wow, missing your family. I hope the area is perking up! Heather
Post a Comment