Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Unemployed

I told Jason this morning that he is officially my sugar daddy.  I taught my last class at the good ol' Golds's Gym.  My very close friend Christin came to the class and with the combination of a sappy cool down song, hormones and seeing her made me cry!!!  I was so embarrassed.   My ladies are just so great and a few of them let me take their picture after a sweaty workout.  I really don't teach for the money.  I love the connection to the people and having a social outlet that I have free child care for :)  I am starting so many few phases right now, and today I am unemployed, and after a bit of sadness, right now I feel relief!

3 comments:

Shawna B. said...

WIsh I could have been there, too. I would have cried right along with you. Besides I could really use the workout! :) I am so proud of you. I know what your teaching means to you, and I also know how many people you have helped along the way. I wish you happiness and some rest at the end of this chapter. I think that down the road, you'll be back. You are a teacher at heart.

And excuse me! Why have you been hiding those poetry skills? LOVE the poem! I mean, L*O*V*E it! Nice work! Not so nice that you feel so cruddy. Tell that babe to take it easy on its mama!

Tasha said...

Its a totally weird feeling! I've never not had some money that I've earned before I quit my job last spring.

A new chapter! Good for you! This means a new phase, its all changes, but all good. I wish I could come to your class! Seriously! Some day we will have a ya ya retreat, and you can lead us all in a work out!

maugers said...

Whoa, I'm glad Jason can finally be your sugar daddy, he's been secretly wanting that for years :) That's amazing that you've stopped the class too...and it's really cute that you cried!
Cool pictures of the baseball game too. You guys will have to get into the Avalanche when you come here. We can't wait to see you!!! Alex tells everyone that his "brother" Jaxen is coming to Colorado.