This is him just a few days old. He never lost one hair on his head, it has just gotten thicker and a tad lighter.3 things about our Elijah-man.
1. He loves the ladies and uses his big brown eyes to swoon them into submission. The nursery workers always comment on his being "such a lover-boy" and gush over his cuteness. I just have to roll my eyes because I know it is all apart of his plan to wrap them around his little finger. (I have to laugh because I was the first victim of his charms and still melt when he gives me the big baby browns.)
2. For the most part, he is a pretty serious guy. He is very calculated and likes things to be just so. He likes things to be on a routine and he gets very immersed in his puzzles and inventions.




3. He is spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. We all get irritated by his antics, but in the end he has this whole family out to protect and defend him. Both Jaxen and Madeline use a high pitched voice to try to please him when he is upset, offering him ideas and suggestions to get his mind off of his current trauma. He has no clue just how lucky he is to have so many admirers, but I hope he grows to appreciate his charmed position in the family.

Here are pictures from his party in Colorado. He wasn't feeling very good and was quite a turd for most of it, but the opening of the gifts seemed to pull him out of his funk. Happy Birthday Big Boy!


1 comment:
Such a handsome little boy. who could resist those big eyes?
Post a Comment