So many of you have been sending me emails of sympathy over the death of my blog. It really is a sad thing, as I had hoped to have it bound into a pretty memory book someday. Still, all is not lost.
THANK GOODNESS, I had been printing off my blog for the last couple of years. I had slacked off in the past few months, but in the end I am only missing 4 months, so I feel very fortunate.
Here's what I'm left with... It isn't pretty, but at least I have them saved. So my advice is to get printing if you haven't been already.
2 comments:
You were so smart to print some of them off. I need to get on that. Love the new blog, the old one is in internet heaven.
I have been meaning to do that and now I have the fire under me to get it done. Happy late birthday to Jaxen! How is the house showing going?
Post a Comment