Friday, February 22, 2008

A few more highlights

So much was going on this past weekend that I had to write about a few more memories.
First, poor Elijah had the stomach flu and had to miss some of the fun.  He was so sick and loosing weight, but thanks to some Papa love and a pedia-pop, he was healed.   (In the end little Lydia,  papa Ed and grandma Kathy got the bug as well.---sorry guys)



Also, Jason went above and beyond for Valentine's Day.  A few of the youth are in the "Rising Generation Choir" and they were offering serenades for their fundraiser.  What a treat!!!  They brought a rose for both Madeline and myself singing "Love me Tender" for me and "You are my sunshine" for Madeline.  


Finally, leaving me speechless, I watched as Uncle Dave made us a beautiful meal.  He had the oven pumping, three pots rolling as he sliced and diced like a pro.  (I should mention that papa Ed made a magnificent salad as well)  The ladies just sat back and waited to be served.   Let me just say this.... in our home, this is a very rare occasion.  Thanks Dave! 

1 comment:

maugers said...

What a valentine's present! Way to go Jason!! I was gonna hire a barbershop quartette for Dave for work but it was too much work and would have just totally embarassed him :0
And, lovely, quite flattering picture of me there at the end...ugh. Oh, and dave is on the final vampire book, he also likes Edward better :)